We all are students and this is not a secret that the majority of us are looking for aninternship or part-time job!
That is why recently (5th of March) Kozminski University made an internship and work fair for its students. Plenty of companies with different specialisations were offering interesting work positions like junior accountant or marketing intern. In other words, students were able to find any position in their field of interests and faculty.
Here are some companies which participated in the fair:
- 3M ( Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company) – American conglomerate corporation.
- Citibank – global financial institution (bank) with 3,777 branches in the world.
- Accenture – world’s largest company in the fields of consulting and technology services.
- RB (Reckitt Benckiser Group plc) – English-Dutch consumer goods company with such a brands as Strepsils, Vanish, Durex, Veet etc.
- Oriflame cosmetics – one of the world’s best known and popular cosmetics group.
As you can see all of this companies and corporations have completely different businesses, but all of them are quite successful and famous firms. During the fair they were asking about what are you interested in and at the end they wanted you to give them your CV. In my opinion, this is much more efficient than just send the CV via internet, at least you are sure that the document will be read by the company. Additionally, some representatives asked to fill their application and they will contact you in case if they will have new vacancies.
One of the things that students like most were little presents from each company and I find it somehow engaging, because thanks to this stuff we are becoming more familiar with one or another firm what helps us to decide where we want to work or have an internship.
To conclude, I would like to say that you still can apply for different vacancies in this companies. What do you need is just to send your CV by e-mail or fill the application on the website of the specific corporation or firm.