Check out the new project of Kozminski University!
Are you keen on travelling? Have you ever been in Poland?
Have you ever considered going for exchange? Are you eager to take on challenges?
If the answer is „YES” for any of these questions, you should read this article carefully.
What is the concept of Kozminski International Summer School?
It is an intensive 10 days academic program including many various activities like company visits and culture discovering. Summer School Programme is aimed at undergraduate (15 ECTS) and graduate (17 ECTS). The point is to choose from one to four courses. This means that you are able not only to expand your business knowledge but also explore the culture.
This edition is focused on the composer Frederic Chopin and his career path and life in Warsaw.
When: 3rd-14th July 2017
Where: Kozminski Univeristy / Warsaw / Poland
How much: 500 EUR for KU partnership universities students; 700 EUR for the others. The price includes academic fee, lunches at KU and social activities.
Detailed information: http://www.kozminski.edu.pl/iss/
Why is it worth applying?
- Getting business knowledge in the multicultural background
- Studies at the Univeristy with Tripple Crown and high rank according to the Financial Times
- Networking with many international people
- Getting the ECTS points for the classes that are taught based on case studies
- Exploring the Polish culture
- Improving your language skills
- Proof of English proficiency (B2 level according to CEFR)
- Copy of passport/ ID
- Copy of the medical insurance
Remember that the application deadline is on the 15th April 2017!
Check if you should apply for the Kozminski International Summer School -> QUIZ
Are you keen on travelling? Have you ever considered going for exchange? Are you eager to take on challenges? Check out the 1st edition of Kozminski International Summer School!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.