#Kozminski is a project founded by Kozminski University in cooperation with its students. We, the blog crew, believe that we live in a world of non-stop information exchange. Everybody speaks and shares ideas everywhere. However, in an ocean of data there is still a place for consequence, high quality and self-development. This is why we want to share with you all of our own experiences of studying here in Warsaw, Poland.
#Kozminski is a unique project, where we will make comments about ongoing events, the business world and culture from many different points of views. We are group of students who want to be makers, not observers. We want to talk, analyze, and discuss.
If you would like to participate in the blog or contact the Kozminski University New Media Club please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon & stay tuned!
Terms & conditions
This #kozminski blog is intended to provide a place for students, partners and fans of Kozminski University to discuss its products, experiences, promotions and anything related to its industry. All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted on this blog are those of the respective contributors and do not represent the view of Koźmiński University.
A blog is a personal web page and the University is not responsible for any of the content contained in the blog, nor does the University assert any ownership over blog content. This blog may be moderated and comments may be withheld or removed at the discretion of the Site Administrator.
We encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos and links here. By doing so you agree not to post any materials that fall into any of the following categories and may have removed any materials that:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others, including KU
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files,
or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Failure to comply with the above conditions may result in suspension of an access account, or loss of account, disciplinary action and, if necessary, a report to the relevant law enforcement authority.