This is how Portuguese and Brazilian people greet.
Kozminski University with Embassy of Portugal based in Warsaw invite all the students to join FREE Portuguese course! It is a great opportunity to learn new language, discover Portuguese culture and develop your skills!
Moreover, after finishing the course and passing exam, you are getting a certificate and you can get additional 3 points while applying for a semester abroad in Portugal!
APPLY HERE: https://form.jotform.com/51953925048967
If all these facts are still not convincing you, here are some interesting fun facts about Portugal:
- Portuguese is an official language not only for Portugal! It is used also in Brasil, Cape Verde, Guinea – Bissau, Mozambique, Angola, Sao Tome and Principe, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea and Macau.
- According to estimates by UNESCO, Portuguese is the fastest-growing European Language after English and the language has, according to the newspaper The Portugal News publishing data given from UNESCO, the highest potential for growth as an international language in southern Africa and South America. (source: Wikipedia)
- There are two official versions of Portuguese: Brasilian and European.
- The longest bridge in Europe is located in Lisbon, Portugal. It is Vasco da Gama bridge and it is 17 km long.
- J.K. Rowling started writing Harry Potter while her stay in Porto, Portugal. Hogwart and magicians’ famous black capes were inspired by Porto’s bookstore Lello and university students’ official outfits.
- Portuguese coast is full of surfing spots! It is the best country in Europe to try this sport or even do it in professional way! MEO Rip Curl Pro Portugal championships, one of the greatest surf contest is taking place every year in Portugal!